Describing the TBM route of the Perth City Rail Tunnel

Philip G Graham

For a future article in preparation. Are there any members or subscribers to this group who may be, or know of, train drivers on the Perth Metro network who could help with a description of a journey through the bored section of tunnel on the Perth MetroRail City Project, Public Transport Authority, Perth WA AU, Package F, Esplanade~Perth Yard.

I am interested in obtaining a list of kilometer markers in relation to the interior tunnel features, and the transition points between the segmented ring section tunnel, station boxes and the roadheader and cut and cover sections at each end. This will be to round off a description of the equipment used to construct this tunnel section.

Any help gratefully received. Contact me off-group, please.

-PGG-