Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2018 12:11 AM
Subject: RE: [LRRSA] An introduction and a question

Brian,

Thanks for that insight. The terrain we are dealing with is essentially flat… with a ~40m height variance between the loading end and the unloading end (in the wrong direction naturally).

Are there any new tracks planned or under construction in the cane fields or are you just using existing tracks?  If new ones who is doing them?

Thanks,

Steve