Re: Light Railways 259

John Dennis

My plans have been to try and get the PDF subscribers' emails sent so that they roughly coincide with delivery of the magazines. LR 259 went to the Post Office on Wednesday, very unlikely for any to be delivered on Thursday, and with Friday a public holiday I am not expecting any deliveries until Monday. However I can see that particularly overseas subscribers might get a bit concerned at not receiving the download invitation. I shall get that done within an hour.

The link I mentioned in my announcement was meant for non-members, to buy a copy from the online shop. Things have been a bit hectic in the Dennis household over the last week or two, and I rushed things a bit.

Apologies for the confusion - I shall try and do better next time. PDF subscribers: stand by for your magazines...

John Dennis

On 28 January 2018 at 11:26, brucerankin@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi,

Can I ask when the PDF access link will be sent to subscribing members please?

Thanks,

Bruce