Re: Light Railways 259

Kevin Sewell

Phew!!! - I looked and couldn't see a link. I assumed my browsing skills were at fault.

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 11:36 AM, 'David Halfpenny (Yahoo 2)' david.halfpenny@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Although John wrote:

 they are available today in both printed and PDF from from the LRRSA online shop: go to http://lrrsa..org.au and follow the link.

. . . this time, like Bruce, I’ve not been able to find the link either.

David

On 28 Jan 2018, at 00:26, brucerankin@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi,

Can I ask when the PDF access link will be sent to subscribing members please?

Thanks,
Bruce