Re: Light Railways 259

Kevin Sewell

Phew!!! - I looked and couldn't see a link. I assumed my browsing skills were at fault.

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 11:36 AM, 'David Halfpenny (Yahoo 2)' david.halfpenny@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Although John wrote:

they are available today in both printed and PDF from from the LRRSA online shop: go to http://lrrsa..org.au and follow the link. 

. . . this time, like Bruce, I’ve not been able to find the link either.

David 

On 28 Jan 2018, at 00:26, brucerankin@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi,

Can I ask when the PDF access link will be sent to subscribing members please?

Thanks,
Bruce

Sent: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 15:05
To: LRRSA Yahoogroup <LRRSA@...>
Subject: [LRRSA] Light Railways 259

We had nine willing volunteers last night, setting a new world record for the number of pullers, plonkers and stuffers available at an LRRSA mailout on a Tuesday night. With so many hands the job was done in double quick time, allowing said volunteers to enjoy a lively conversation over supper. The magazine was handed over to Australia Post today.

The magazine's contents are:

The Coffs Harbour Timber Company Limited, Part 2 (NSW)
Bongaree’s jetties – more from Bribie Island (QLD)
A Warburton timber man (Vic)
The Wombat Creek Tramway, North Warrandyte (Vic)
Industrial Railway News - 17 items from around Australia and Fiji
Letters - EM Baldwin tunnelling locomotives Job Number 5366; LR258 - An important milestone, and a correction; Plateways of Melbourne (LR 258)
Obituary - Michael Clifford Galway Schrader 30.9..1930 – 27.11.2017
Field Reports - Fermoy, Woods Point Central and Vulcan mines, Woods Point (Vic)
Heritage & Tourist News - 6 items from Australia

Society members should be receiving their copies over the next few days (allowing for a public holiday on Friday). I do not know when copies may appear in your local Newsagency, but they are available today in both printed and PDF from from the LRRSA online shop: go to http://lrrsa..org.au and follow the link. 

Note that the Adelaide meeting date shown in the magazine. The SA Group will be meeting on Thursday 1 February 2018 at 8:00 pm. Ignore the date in the magazine.

John Dennis
LRRSA Sales

--
Cheers,
Kevin

Blowing out someone else's candle does not make your's burn any brighter.

Join LRRSA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.