From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 15:05
To: LRRSA Yahoogroup
Subject: [LRRSA] Light Railways 259

We had nine willing volunteers last night, setting a new world record for the number of pullers, plonkers and stuffers available at an LRRSA mailout on a Tuesday night. With so many hands the job was done in double quick time, allowing said volunteers to enjoy a lively conversation over supper. The magazine was handed over to Australia Post today.

The magazine's contents are:

The Coffs Harbour Timber Company Limited, Part 2 (NSW)

Bongaree’s jetties – more from Bribie Island (QLD)

A Warburton timber man (Vic)

The Wombat Creek Tramway, North Warrandyte (Vic)

Industrial Railway News - 17 items from around Australia and Fiji

Letters - EM Baldwin tunnelling locomotives Job Number 5366; LR258 - An important milestone, and a correction; Plateways of Melbourne (LR 258)

Obituary - Michael Clifford Galway Schrader 30.9..1930 – 27.11.2017

Field Reports - Fermoy, Woods Point Central and Vulcan mines, Woods Point (Vic)

Heritage & Tourist News - 6 items from Australia

Society members should be receiving their copies over the next few days (allowing for a public holiday on Friday). I do not know when copies may appear in your local Newsagency, but they are available today in both printed and PDF from from the LRRSA online shop: go to http://lrrsa..org.au and follow the link.

Note that the Adelaide meeting date shown in the magazine. The SA Group will be meeting on Thursday 1 February 2018 at 8:00 pm. Ignore the date in the magazine.

John Dennis

LRRSA Sales