From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...]
Sent: Monday, 27 November, 2017 4:40 PM
To: LRRSA Yahoogroup
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Re: Speed Limit 20 Plus

I've never noticed that before David, and nobody else has raised this.  Once you are logged in everything thereafter is secured. The page you are taken to is a secure page, but whether you login details would be exposed, I don't know. I shall investigate.

John

On 27 November 2017 at 16:28, espee8800 espee8800@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Upon reading this glowing report/review I immediately went the shop and it instructed me to log-in or I couldn't buy anything.  Fair enough.    When I went to log in it said that it would be over an insecure connection and I am reluctant to log in over an insecure connection.

Please advise.

--

best wishes,
David in Avenel.au