Re: : New Facebook Group: Light Railways of Australia

Kevin Sewell

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 at 8:38 PM, John Dennis wrote:

David,

Whilst what you say is true, too, if somebody creates a facebook page for the sole purpose of joining a railway group, then surely there should be less concerns?

John

Don't know about that. I was lucky enough to go to Wings Over Illawara this year with a mate. I was astounded at the screaming foamer  plane spotters. Mentioning to my mate how odd (some downright weird and spooky) they were, he gave me a disbelieving look and said, "do you not realise that's how strange you train-spotters are to the rest of society???" It was an eye-opener for me. I don't consider us strange, but clearly lots of people do.

--
Don't just answer the question, question the answer.