Re: OFF TOPIC. More photos from Wales

Michael C.

Dear all,

Another weekend - another gala in Wales.

Last weekend the 2'6" gauge Welshpool & Llanfair Light Railway (http://www.wllr.org.uk/) in mid Wales held their annual steam gala.

It was great fun with visiting traction engines, real ale, a steam powered car, night photography and a visiting locomotive from the Sittingbourne and Kemsley Light Railway in Kent (http://www.sklr.net/).

What makes the WLLR so interesting is that in addition to the two Beyer Peacock locomotives, the railway also has an international collection of locomotives and carriages from Africa and continental Europe.

I have uploaded a collection of images to Flickr.

Take a look if you're interested.

Cheers,

Michael Chapman

Follow my railway adventures on Flickr at http://tinyurl.com/nlvlnmt
Follow me on Twitter @mikenarrowgauge
Support the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WHHRly

In a message dated 31/08/2017 05:55:49 GMT Daylight Time, Chapmanmchapman@... writes:
Dear all,

Greetings from the United Kingdom.

Last weekend I visited the two foot gauge Bala Lake Railway for their gala.

It was really good with five quarry Hunslets in steam.

I've uploaded a collection of images to Flickr. Take a look if you're interested: