From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 July 2017 12:01 PM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Indonesian oil-fired industrial tank loco

Hi Frank

Top of the firebox in front of the cab was the usual spot.

Here is an example http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/sweetdreams/display.htm?small=wringinanom&large=Wringinanom&number=06

I think you have a patient search through the relevant pages of Rob Dickinson’s International Steam site, you will probably find some more examples of what you are looking for. Here might be a good place to start http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/sweetdreams/index.htm

If you email me off list, I can put you in contact with the gentleman you mention.