From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...]
Sent: Sunday, 1 January 2017 4:00 PM
To: lrrsa@...
Subject: [LRRSA] Totally OFF-TOPIC photos from Europe

Happy New Year from the UK.

Over Christmas I went to Germany by rail to visit the metre gauge Harzer Schmalspurbahnen.

Sadly there was no snow this year besides at the top of the Brocken - there was a rainbow in Wernigerode though.

If you're interested in high speed trains and German villages, Christmas markets etc. have a look at:

Cheers,

Michael Chapman

Follow my railway adventures on Flickr at http://tinyurl.com/nlvlnmt
Follow me on Twitter @mikenarrowgauge