From: LRRSA@... on behalf of 'Iain Stuart' iain_stuart@... [LRRSA]
Sent: Sunday, 18 December 2016 1:28 AM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: [LRRSA] Nissen vrs Nissan

Having finally got the latest LR, (loved the cover BTW)  I note in the letters page the question of Nissen vrs Nissan has arisen. As an author of some papers on the history of Nissan and Quonset huts I think this error is more a determined effort from MS Word to correct to the wrong spelling. Even though I added the correct word into my custom directory Word still kept changing.

If members are interested I have written two papers on huts which are available on-line at Academia (https://sydney.academia.edu/IainStuart ).

Cheers

Dr Iain Stuart

JCIS Consultants