Re: Light Railways No.252 posted today

David in Avenel

My congratulations to all the authors and magazine production staff for what looks to be another fine read.   My Light Railway knowledge is minimal but increasing all the time.

I particularly enjoy the articles where the Light Railway and the "big" railway - especially in Victoria - interact but the articles concerning the timber industry in mid-NSW have prompted me to think about investigating whether those Langleys and my Langleys have any connection.   Nothing done so far but LR has certainly piqued my interest.  Keep up the good work.

--
cheers and best wishes,
David in Avenel.au