SMR new locomotive

Brad P

  Bit of a big surprise in the last few days.
  However it seems that the SMR has again become a locomotive operator with a shunter, numbered 32 (next number in line) being one of two that recently appeared at East Greta Junction.
  Besides the number, it carries the SMR initials.

  I have some shots taken by Brad Coulter, but I don't think tgey work on the Yahoogroup. Placed one on our Facebook group.
.
  It is believed these are the two earlier discussed that were on track construction duties deeper in the Hunter Valley.

Cheers
Brad