Industrial Railway Record

David in Avenel

Hi all,

As it was the 50th anniversary of the "Farewell Fyansford ARE tour", the Geelong & South Western Rail Heritage Society went on a tour to Fyansford & Queenscliff to view the remains of the line and rolling stock.  The tour notes reproduced an article from the October 1974 copy of the mag re the Fyansford railway and I am now wondering whether any members here might have a copy of that mag or just the article that they would be willing to share a scan with me.

--
thanks, cheers and best wishes,
David in Avenel.au