From: "Tom Jessop tomjessop181@... [LRRSA]"
To: "LRRSA@..."
Sent: Monday, 4 July 2016, 12:15
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Re:: DMR Sandown

The RTA [now RMS ] produced a CD of aerial photos over Sydney  called  "From the Skies "  taken  in 1943 . I think it was published about 2005 .  Given that photography was still a  bit  rough in those days you can pick out some rail lines around  the Rosehill area which were industrial lines . I don't know if this CD is still available   , I purchased mine at  the RMS  head office  at 260  Elizabeth St. Sydney .

   Cheers   Tom J.