From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...]
Sent: Monday, 23 May 2016 7:51 AM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Photos from last weekend in England

Hi Bob,

It was a really fascinating experience; the re-enactors greatly added to the day.

If any of the images would be of interest to readers of Light Railways please feel free to download.

Of interest to Australian railfans was the Locomotive 1215 stand. It won't be long until it steams...

Cheers,

Michael Chapman

Follow my railway adventures on Flickr at http://tinyurl.com/nlvlnmt
Follow me on Twitter @mikenarrowgauge
Support the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WHHRly

In a message dated 21/05/2016 22:31:54 GMT Daylight Time, LRRSA@... writes:

Hi Michael,

How delightful and authentic, albeit a celebration of carnage. You must have had a ball!

Bob McKillop