From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...]
Sent: Wednesday, 16 March 2016 11:03 AM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Northern NSW tramway

Hi Peter,

These maps provide a great deal of information. Thanks again for sharing your work!

Best regards

Bruce Wood

Sent: 16 March, 2016 10:11 AM

Subject: [LRRSA] Northern NSW tramway

At different times I have offered Northern Rivers NSW tramway maps which I merged from scans at various libraries. The following are not merged and each was scanned in one go at the local printer’s large plan scanner. Last week the paper originals were loaned to me for my map scanning project.