From: bill.russell@optusnet.com.au [LRRSA]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 4:49 PM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Light Railways No.247 posted

Light Railways arrived (with wet edges) Wednesday pm. We seem to be still on a 5 day
delivery schedule.
Bill Russell

Light Railways was posted at Emerald, Victoria this morning. With the new Australia Post delivery schedule it could apparently take until 17 February to reach you if you live in a remote location, but most members may have it by next Monday - I expect.

Posted by: bill.russell@optusnet.com.au

Material posted on this group may be adapted by the editors of LRRSA publications for use in those publications, including Light Railways and the LRRSA web-site www.lrrsa.org.au

This group is for members who share common interests with the members of the LRRSA, but the contents of postings are those of their authors and opinions expressed do not necessarily conform with those of any LRRSA member nor of the LRRSA Council of Management"

Yahoo7 Groups Links

-----
No virus found in this message.