From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...]
Sent: Thursday, 28 January 2016 3:11 AM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Greenbat locos (LR 242)

I can't answer this question (and there were another six G&B locos built from 1952 to 1957), but wonder if anyone knows what loco or locos predated the G&Bs, for The West Australian of 11 Feb 1947 reported an accident on the No.20 level involving a locomotive.

Richard Horne

I have had a quick look at A J Booth's Greenwood book and that is certainly what is printed, I cannot see any explanation but works number 1833 (order 82525) for Columbia dispatch date 16-2-50 is also out of order.

ATB

Martin O'Keeffe