Interesting ARHS photos at Uni of Newcastle

Geoff Potter <potgeoff@...>

Hello folks,
Happy New Year!

The attached link has a lot of interesting NSW, QR, Tas etc railway photos. Of particular interest are some of the narrow gauge/canefields images scattered throughout. For john garaty there are quite a few around Port Kembla and possibly Bellambi colliery.

There are a couple of Joadja, including one which I think shows the top of an incline in later years.
The Librarians identifying the images did not have much to go on.
If like me, you feel you can assist in identifying images, I'm sure they'd appreciate the help.

cheers
Geoff Potter