Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 12:02 PM
Subject: Re:: RE: [LRRSA] Yarloop workshops destroyed in bushfire

Hi all

for those on the list who are unfamiliar or have never heard of Yarloop previously, check out the Photo Gallery, Slideshow and History Links links at
There is a site plan under the History link
The e-brochure is worth a look too while their website is still up,

This was a large site with all the steam machinery housed in large timber buildings across the site.
Regards,
John Garaty
Unanderra in oz