From: Geoff Potter potgeoff@... [LRRSA]
To: LRRSA
Sent: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 22:46
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Re: More photos on Flickr

Two thumbs up from me!
When you see pictures like that of Puffing Billy, you have to thank your lucky stars that such a beautiful railway, with such lovely engines was preserved.
It was a pretty near thing too. It all could have been lost if not for the early preservationists and the support of the public.

thanks Michael
regards Geoff

On Tuesday, 27 October 2015, 20:56, "chapmanmchapman@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Dear all,

I have uploaded some more photos from Puffing Billy to Flickr.

Take a look at the album if you're interested at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157659618175551

Alternatively, the new images start here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/22317497598/in/album-72157659618175551/ and click right to view the rest.

Cheers,

Michael Chapman.