Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] More photos on Flickr.

Greetings all,

I have uploaded another collection of images to Flickr.

These show my recent travels to Bombala, Cooma, Gundagai, Albury, Wangaratta and Seymour... so may be outside the remit of the LRRSA.

I also have a collection from the Walhalla Goldfields Railway and the Canberra Railway Museum if folk are interested?

Cheers,

Michael Chapman.

I have uploaded another collection of images to Flickr.

Take a look if you're interested.

Cheers,

Michael Chapman