From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...]
Sent: Sunday, 11 October 2015 11:06 PM
To: lrrsa@...
Subject: [LRRSA] Photos of the Climax locomotive

Greetings,

On Saturday 10th October I was privileged to travel on the Puffing Billy Railway and be hauled by the Climax locomotive numbered 1694.

I also got to meet lots of names from the LRRSA and PBPS.

It was a great evening and Puffing Billy and the Climax committee should be congratulated for arranging such a great evening of entertainment.

The food at Lakeside was really good too!

I have uploaded some images from the evening to Flickr.

Cheers,

Michael Chapman

_,___