From: Brian Rumary brian@... [LRRSA]
To: LRRSA
Sent: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 22:09
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] More photos on Flickr

On 09/10/2015 12:01, chapmanmchapman@... [LRRSA] wrote:
Going completely off-topic here, but on the Welsh Highland Railway Yahoo! Group they were talking about what would have happened if an electrified Portmadoc Beddgelert & South Snowdon Railway had been built over the standard gauge Cambrian Railway / GWR in Porthmadog. This led to me publishing the following album on Flickr.

Sorry but I don't see what these photos have to do with the PB&SS line! Or did you give us the wrong web address?

--
Brian Rumary
England