More photos on Flickr

Michael C.

Greetings from...

Now at this point I would usually say the United Kingdom and plug some UK photos on Flickr...

However, at the moment I am in Melbourne.

Today and yesterday I've been taking photos at Puffing Billy.

Going completely off-topic here, but on the Welsh Highland Railway Yahoo! Group they were talking about what would have happened if an electrified Portmadoc Beddgelert & South Snowdon Railway had been built over the standard gauge Cambrian Railway / GWR in Porthmadog. This led to me publishing the following album on Flickr.

All being well I'll be on the Climax trip on Puffing Billy tomorrow so if you're around say hello.

Cheers,

Michael Chapman