Re: : RE: Ballina

Kevin Sewell

I have a similarly VERY vague recollection of some article other than Byways, and wonder if praps there was an article in ARH mag that I might be thinking of.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Eddie Oliver eoliver@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

>> I know that the “Byways of Steam” range of books had
>> an edition dedicated to “The Tweed Railway”
> "Byways of Steam 18 - the Tweed Railway", circa 2001.
>
> ISBN  1876568143

Even though that is obviously highly pertinent, it's not actually what I
was thinking of - it's pathetic that I have such a mental block about
its identity, but the thing in my semi-mind was specifically about the
Ballina line rather than part of a bigger treatise.

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Material posted on this group may be adapted by the editors of LRRSA publications for use in those publications, including Light Railways and the LRRSA web-site www.lrrsa.org.au

This group is for members who share common interests with the members of the LRRSA, but the contents of postings are those of their authors and opinions expressed do not necessarily conform with those of any LRRSA member nor of the LRRSA Council of Management"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    LRRSA-digest@...
    LRRSA-fullfeatured@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo7 Groups is subject to:
    https://au.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kevin

When an old man dies, a library burns to the ground.