From: Eddie Oliver eoliver@logitel.net.au [LRRSA]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 4:35 PM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re: : RE: [LRRSA] Ballina

I know that the �Byways of Steam� range of books had
an edition dedicated to �The Tweed Railway�
"Byways of Steam 18 - the Tweed Railway", circa 2001.

ISBN 1876568143
Even though that is obviously highly pertinent, it's not actually what I
was thinking of - it's pathetic that I have such a mental block about
its identity, but the thing in my semi-mind was specifically about the
Ballina line rather than part of a bigger treatise.

Material posted on this group may be adapted by the editors of LRRSA publications for use in those publications, including Light Railways and the LRRSA web-site www.lrrsa.org.au

This group is for members who share common interests with the members of the LRRSA, but the contents of postings are those of their authors and opinions expressed do not necessarily conform with those of any LRRSA member nor of the LRRSA Council of Management"

Yahoo7 Groups Links