Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 11:40 AM
Subject: [LRRSA] Ballina

I managed to scan the Ballina rail route maps at Murwillumbah Library recently. The Ballina end is from a 1942 map and most of the other end from a 1976 map with map names and scales on each. Some might be interested in this long closed NSWGR line.

Ballina end (3MB) Ballina-1942-3MB.jpg

Booyang end (4MB)    Lismore 1976 extract.jpg

Cheers

Peter Cokley