Re: Victorian Railways F Drawings - Picket Fence?

Iain

If it is a heritage issue have you seen John Pickards work on Australian Rural Fences An Illustrated Glossary of Australian Rural Fence terms which has a huge amount of information in it and is available on-line (google).

Cheers

Dr Iain Stuart

JCIS Consultants

P.O. Box 2397