Re: : RE: Geeveston/Hopetoun electric loco

Stuart Thyer

Hi Peter
You raise a good point. I do keep an eye on the yahoo group for interesting material to include in the research section but I sometimes struggle to convert into meaningful items. Sometimes the mystery is resolved quickly, leaving me unsure as to whether the item was significant. Sometimes there are so many theories and tidbits of info that it becomes impossible to pull all the bits together in a way that won't further confuse the story. Sometimes I just forget to follow up too!
This item is probably worthy of following up
Regards
Stuart