Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:10 AM
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Geeveston/Hopetoun electric loco

The chain coupling looks to be unsatisfactory. You would expect them to use bar couplings.

The clothes suggest to me a date around 1914?

Interesting idea that it might have been on trial.

Was there any closer location to the Russell Allport works where a temporary overhead might have been rigged up?

If the customer was not Huon Timber Co, then who could it have been?