To: LRRSA@...
From: LRRSA@...
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 20:31:49 -0700
Subject: Re:: RE: [LRRSA] Re:: Cudgen sugar mill

Murwillumbah 1942 (File size 11 MB) that I merged from A3 scans at Murwillumbah library Murwillumbah-1942-merged-web.jpg

This should in theory be the adjoining map to the previously posted Mt Lindsay 1944 map. The map to the immediate north in theory is the Springbrook c1930 I posted here a couple of years ago (6MB) Springbrook c1930 JOL 696803-label-sml.jpg

Thanks Sam for your kind words! Any definite clues when the highway went over the Burringbar range with the bridge over the rail in south Murwillumbah instead of the old highway route through Dunbible marked with a Pacific Highway level crossing just south of the Dunbible station on early rail documents?

Cheers
Peter Cokley