OT - research assistance in Brisbane

Peter Evans

This is definitely not light railway-related!  I am writing a book on the Sunbury rock festivals in Victoria and I am hoping an LRRSA researcher in Brisbane can assist me.  I need to know any mention of a 'Sounds of Sunbury' concert reputedly held at Lang Park in Brisbane on 29 January 1973.  The promoter was a Jim McKay. If there is  Brisbane researcher regularly reading copies of the Courier-Mail, the details I seek will most likely be in the last week of January or the first week of February 1973.  If you can assist, please contact me directly.  These issues are not available in Trove.

Cheers,

PeterE.