Re: Cane Locos

Brad P

Hi Greg,
             Google 'CaneSig'. Hundreds of photos and drawings to be found on there.

  Same state is good.
  I am trying to work out a way to get cane locos on a Batlow-ish layout :-)

Brad

On Jul 17, 2015 8:25 PM, "citadis@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I have just joined the group as I am very interested in the Cane Railways of Queensland. I have just returned from Cairns where I was amazed at just how comprehensive they are.

I model electric trams in 7mm scale and I would love to work in a small section of cane railways on my layout ( I know the cane railways did not run near electric tramways but I do model Brisbane trams as well so I'm in the same state!!!) and I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction where I might be able to get some loco drawings, I would like to do some of the current 0-6-0 fleet preferably or even some of the double truck versions.

Would anyone be able to assist me please?

best wishes
Greg