Re: Cane Locos

David Halfpenny

Greg, what country are you in, please.

That could have quite an impact on the price of a book :-)

For example I saw a copy of Made by Baldwin for sale in England last week - quite a few drawings in that.

David 1/2d

On 17 Jul 2015, at 11:17, citadis@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I have just joined the group as I am very interested in the Cane Railways of Queensland. I have just returned from Cairns where I was amazed at just how comprehensive they are.

I model electric trams in 7mm scale and I would love to work in a small section of cane railways on my layout ( I know the cane railways did not run near electric tramways but I do model Brisbane trams as well so I'm in the same state!!!) and I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction where I might be able to get some loco drawings, I would like to do some of the current 0-6-0 fleet preferably or even some of the double truck versions.

Would anyone be able to assist me please?

best wishes
Greg