From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...]
Sent: Monday, 13 July 2015 10:41 AM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Cudgen sugar mill

Hi Peter and all,

Peter - fantastic research – I enjoy reading through what you have uncovered. Having a look at this map in detail, there does not appear to be any reference to the Crabbes Creek tramway? Can anyone else see it, (am I going blind?), or offer a suggestion on why it is not recorded? I forget off-hand exactly the year it ceased operation, however I would have thought the track work would have still been in place in 1974 / 1976?

Best regards
Bruce Wood