From: "frank.stamford@... [LRRSA]"
Date:07/07/2015 09:23 (GMT+10:00)
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: [LRRSA] LRRSA membership renewals online

Hello all,

The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.

Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to do so. Just go to:

http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html

and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription on line"

We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).