OFF TOPIC: More photographs from the UK

Michael C.

Hi all,

I've just returned from the Harz Mountains in Germany and the metre-gauge Harzer Schmalspurbahnen.

Whilst in the hotel room in the evening, besides watching the Eurovision Song Contest we had BBC World on. What should I see but Steve Davies MBE talking about National Railway Museum in Sierra Leone and in the background Hunslet-built 'Jack' in steam at the Armley Mills Industrial Museum near Leeds.

On Sunday morning I departed Germany and travelled through Belgium, France and up the East Coast main line to home in Yorkshire.

And the rest is history - today (holiday Monday in the UK) I went to see Jack and the Museum.

Please click on the below link for some photographs:

HSB photos to sort now...

Michael Chapman

Follow my railway adventures on Flickr at http://tinyurl.com/nlvlnmt
Follow me on Twitter @mikenarrowgauge