OFF TOPIC More narrow gauge photos from the UK

Michael C.

Hi all,

I'm getting old and can't remember if I've plugged these albums already - if I have I apologise for filling your inboxes!

On the 18th April I was in Porthmadog to chase a special train called The Snowdonian on the Welsh Highland Railway.

On the 19th April I went to see the Bala Lake Railway. I was hoping to see Winifred in steam but she was out of service with a hot box.

Last Sunday I went to see the 15" gauge Kirklees Light Railway and their new addition - a locomotive called Katie formerly employed on the Fairbourne Railway in mid Wales.

Take a look if you're interested.

Cheers,

Michael Chapman

Follow the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WHHRly