Off-topic; Pop goes the Garratt!

Michael C.

Dear all,

I've been going through my archives again and have uploaded another album of images to Flickr, this time from May 2008.

There were two evening runs on the Welsh Highland Railway for customers and friends of a company called Backwoods Miniatures (http://www.backwoodsminiatures.com/) - I have no connection to this company other than being a satisfied customer. Other model manufacturers / suppliers are available.

The images show the K1 Garratt, NGG16 143 and Prince on the WHR in North Wales. The latter two locomotives were 'in difficulties'...

Take a look if you're interested.

Cheers,

Michael Chapman

Follow the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WHHRly