From: "rodsmith@... [LRRSA]"
To: LRRSA@...
Sent: Sunday, 8 February 2015, 7:43
Subject: [LRRSA] Re:: SA pier tramways

Oops, as posted the questions require you to stitch the url together, and post people won't.  Here is a clickable version:
    What is the verdict of the gauge for this one? Milang ~1870 (ie predating the 1600 mm gauge railway).
    <www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=411973708964404&set=oa.358035904399851&type=1&theater>

    Milang, suposedly 1922, but I guess ~1910:
    <www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=412029405625501&set=gm.358084874394954&type=1&theater>

    Roderick B Smith
    Rail News Victoria Editor