From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...]
Sent: Thursday, 15 January 2015 9:07 PM
To: LRRSA Yahoogroup
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Rarotonga Tramway

Fascinating stuff...

John

On 15 January 2015 at 20:58, Rod Hutchinson rodhutchy@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi John,

The story as I know it is at:
http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/trains/cook02.htm

Regards
Rod Hutchinson
Australia

On Jan 15, 2015 8:55 PM, "John Dennis jdennis412@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

They are very interesting photos, Rod. I wasn't expecting to see a genuine steam loco.

John

On 15 January 2015 at 20:49, Rod Hutchinson rodhutchy@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

I visited the Cook Islands in Nov 2012 and found a privately built railway located on the island of Rarotonga.  Planned as a tourist railway it has fallen into disrepair and has only 100m of track.

Some pictures:
https://plus.google.com/photos/114407457222550456145/albums/5816717857322070961?banner=pwa

Regards
Rod Hutchinson