From: LRRSA@...
To: LRRSA@...
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 23:45:35 +1100
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: : Copyright Photo Dilemmas

Interesting discussion.

I have seen that copyright exists until 70 years after death of author.
I'm wanting to self publish a children's title that will include an image
of a Victorian Railways poster published sometime between 1928 and 1934.
Information I'm getting states that copyright still exists to a UK artist
- problem is how to contact those who hold the copyright and seek
permission for publication.

David