Re: Cheethanm Salt, Moolap Salt skip dimensions?

Stephen Percy Larcombe

Walk along the see wall at Moolap towards the Animal Health lab end, and you will see quite a few remains of them dumped over the edge to stop erosion. There might still be enough of them left to get the dimensions you need.

To: LRRSA@...
From: LRRSA@...
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 15:24:43 -0800
Subject: [LRRSA] Cheethanm Salt, Moolap Salt skip dimensions?

I am looking for some drawings or dimensions for the wooden sided salt wagons used by Cheetham Salt at Moolap, Victoria.

There are some pictures available on the web taken by Weston Langford, ( a great resource for all things trains)
Weston Langford Weston Langford

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Pete Cairncross