Re: Dec mag

rthorne475

As Kevin notes, post to the UK is pretty good.  I received my copy of LR here in London on 1st December.

Richard Horne

To: LRRSA
Sent: Monday, 8 December 2014, 6:15
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Dec mag

When we lived in London (2009 - 2011) my mother whinged and bitched about a card she posted to Melbourne from Sydney. She posted a letter to me (in London) and the card to Melbourne at the same time on Thursday. My letter was delivered in London on the following Monday - the card didn't turn up in Melbourne until the following Friday. Go figure!! 

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 5:08 PM, 'neville conder' nconder@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Last Friday. South Coast NSW. Even Priority Delivery is no guarantee of quick delivery.
Regards
Neville
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Dec mag

Hello Kevin,

Yes Light Railways No.240 December 2014 was packed on 27 November and posted on Friday 28 November. I know that copies started to be received in the Melbourne area on by Tuesday 2 December. I do not know if Australia Post has slowed down its interstate deliveries of this type of mail.

You are financial (to 30 June 2015) and were on the distribution list. I note you live in a suburb of Sydney - can any other LRRSA members on this Yahoo Group advise if they have received their December mag yet?

Regards,

Frank

On 8/12/2014 4:17 PM, Kevin Sewell kevinrsewell@... [LRRSA] wrote:

Is there a Light Railways mag due out for December? I only ask because ISTR its usually out very promptly in the first day or two of the month (sometimes even before the labelled month) and I haven't seen it yet. Has the cloudy issue of renewal cycles struck again?
Puzzled!

--
Cheers,
Kevin
I’ve reached an age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me.

--
Cheers,
Kevin
I’ve reached an age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me.

Join LRRSA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.