Re: Dec mag

rthorne475

As Kevin notes, post to the UK is pretty good.  I received my copy of LR here in London on 1st December.

Richard Horne

From: "Kevin Sewell kevinrsewell@... [LRRSA]"
To: LRRSA
Sent: Monday, 8 December 2014, 6:15
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Dec mag

When we lived in London (2009 - 2011) my mother whinged and bitched about a card she posted to Melbourne from Sydney. She posted a letter to me (in London) and the card to Melbourne at the same time on Thursday. My letter was delivered in London on the following Monday - the card didn't turn up in Melbourne until the following Friday. Go figure!!

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 5:08 PM, 'neville conder' nconder@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Last Friday. South Coast NSW. Even Priority Delivery is no guarantee of quick delivery.
Regards
Neville