Re: Motor Rail Simplex query

Michael C.

Please visit:

http://www.mrt.org.uk/ and click on shop - they sell the guide to Simplex locomotives...

The railway also has an extensive collection of Simplex locos so may be able to help.

If you are on Facebook, contact them at:

Also, the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway have an extensive collection of little diesels - I will forward your email to their Yahoo! group and see if they respond. A photo is attached.

The WHHR is on Facebook too - please see below.

Cheers,

Michael Chapman

Follow the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WHHRly
Follow my railway adventures on Flickr at http://tinyurl.com/nlvlnmt

In a message dated 12/11/2014 05:50:22 GMT Standard Time, LRRSA@... writes:

Thanks Tom, we are already in contact with them. What we want is someone locally who has pulled a gearbox apart for some handy hints or how to info.
We should be OK, but its nice to get a second opinion.

cheers
Denis