Re: TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC - even more photographs on Flickr

Michael C.

Dear all,

Thank you for the feedback on my photos from Le P'tit train de la Haute Somme.

I have uploaded another album of photographs from France. They are not narrow gauge or even light rail-related.

That said, there are some shots of the Channel Tunnel Bo-Bo-Bo locomotives, Mont Saint Michel, a mechanical elephant, Velo-rail, and the Eiffel Tower.

There's even a shot of the Sat-Nav showing it didn't work whilst under the Channel. LOL!

Take a look if you're interested.

Michael Chapman

Follow the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WHHRly
Follow my railway adventures on Flickr at http://tinyurl.com/nlvlnmt

In a message dated 22/10/2014 10:47:09 GMT Daylight Time, LRRSA@... writes:

Marvellous Michael!
thanks for posting!
regards
Geoff Potter

On Wednesday, 22 October 2014, 20:05, "chapmanmchapman@... [LRRSA]" wrote:

Hi all,

I have uploaded a collection of photographs from France to Flickr.

There are imags of a double-header, three trains in operation, a zig-zag, a derailment and even a couple of classic French cars.

Take a look if you're interested.

Cheers.