Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Re:: Newmarket saleyards

G'day All.

I recall that the sidings were a fair way from the saleyards. There was a road with a
dedicated bridge over Smithfield /Racecourse Road where the animals were driven
to the salleyards. I can't find an old map that shows this unfortunately.

I do recall driving under that bridge in heavy rain, the cowshit dribbled through the
decking onto all them cars beneath.

Regards,

Bill