From: "Brad Peadon alcogoodwin@... [LRRSA]"
To: LRRSA@...
Sent: Monday, 8 September 2014, 5:20
Subject: [LRRSA] Moreton Loco Drawings

Howdee,
              I have been trying to locate official drawings of BLI BLI, PETRIE, COOLUM and JAMAICA (in particular), but open to others, for modeling purposes.
  Thus far I have not had a large amount of luck.
  I took measurements of BLI BLI and PETRIE years ago but can't for the life of me locate where I put them.

  Anyone here able to help?

Thanks
Brad